I am from Chicago (specifically from Hyde Park, which is right by the University of Chicago). I love comedy in all forms (I'm especially into comedy podcasts right now), film (the last movies I saw that I loved were God of Cookery and Heaven Can Wait), and comic books/graphic novels (currently working through four volumes of EC comics, right now). My plan was to go to college as a theater major, but after watching, of all movies, The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, I decided I loved film too much not to study it, and came to UW.
Here is a picture of me holding my kitty cat, Mr. Sparkle, who I love very much. At home, when I listen to Neil Young, he will jump on my couch and sit with me.
(A Blogger related post script: My current Blogger page was made, and promptly abandoned, many years ago, when I thought making a pun on Lars Von Trier's name was the coolest thing.)

The last movie I'd ever expect anyone to fall into a major of film studies over haha!
ReplyDelete