Hi, my name is Mei Li Brown. I am a freshman here at UW-Madison and plan on studying web development and earning a certificate in digital studies. I was adopted from China when I was a eighteen months old but grew up in Rice Lake, Wisconsin - a small town located an hour north of Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I was raised by my parents, Dan & Peggy, with one younger brother, Billy (15). We currently own three dogs: Lollipop (Yorkie/Maltese), Reggie (Maltese), and Bella (Standard Poodle/Mastiff). In my free time I enjoy playing piano, riding bike, and spending time with friends and family.

I have always wanted a poodle! I also have a dog named Holly (golden retriever) and a cat named Zeke (he has orange hair just like me!)
ReplyDeleteYour dogs are adorable, I love them!! I also hope to see you around the J School sometime in the future! See you tomorrow in class! Yay FIG!
ReplyDelete