Thursday, October 23, 2014

Search Engine Shadow Body Activity


I was happy that there was not very much useful information about me online. When I did a Google search, I found a few newspaper articles from my hometown about being on the highest honor roll and in the musicals, but they mainly just had my name without any super specific information to identify who I am as a person. (I didn’t know these articles existed, by the way). One can also find my account on Blogger for an English class I am taking this semester. Through that site, one can see that I am enrolled at UW-Madison, a freshman, and a few other details that are more specific to me. Lastly, I discovered that I apparently have a Prezi account that I forgot all about... I didn’t have any presentations on my account, though, so that didn’t say anything about me except my name.


Therefore, although people can find my name on various sites, they wouldn’t necessarily be able to find enough details anywhere to determine my characteristics– the only things they would be able to assume is that I am smart, a college student at Madison, like music/theatre, favorite color is purple, and a bunch of other random facts that don’t really add up to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.