Therefore,
I ended up deciding to continue using my phone and the internet, but I
attempted to do so in extreme moderation on Saturday and Sunday morning. I texted a few people to tell them that I
couldn’t text them (ironic, I know), and then refrained from sending any more the rest of the weekend. However, I kept checking my two email accounts, as in one of my classes that is how we get our homework/announcements, so I obviously had to do this to get my Monday work.
What
I realized this weekend was that I am not addicted to my phone/the internet by
any means, but rather that I simply enjoy using them. I can survive without them
and I wasn’t overly upset, but it definitely felt like a hindrance to my
homework/daily activities. I think that I mainly turn to the internet and SNS for
entertainment when I get bored, and it was weird not being able to do this. Therefore,
this weekend was interesting and very strange for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.