When doing a Google search of my name the first link that come up are my Pinterest boards followed by newspaper articles with gymnastics scores for various meets. I also was able to find a site that documented by high school volleyball career displaying my jersey number, height, and scores for every game of my senior year. Videos that I have uploaded to YouTube and even a background search on my dad showed up as well. When searching for phone numbers I found that it displayed my cell phone carrier and my city. When I searched my home phone number it displayed my address, my parents names, and the carrier.
I am not extremely surprised by the results that I received through these searches. It is a little troublesome how much can be found about a person just through a google search, but I expected to be able to find what I did. I was surprised though that Pinterest was the main social media site that showed up instead of sites that I'm more active on such as Facebook and Twitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.