
The one plus of doing this blog later than most people in this discussion is being able to build off your ideas! So, thank you guys for being my inspiration, and helping me figure out what to type into Amazon. Honestly at first I just typed in "Communication technology culture" and I got too general of a list, which was altogether very outdated. On the "refine" sidebar, I found a category labeled "Communication and Media Studies," which is where I found most of the books I seem to enjoy more and can actually see myself reading!
Besides the fact that The People's Platform's title 3-D and jumps out at you, the book seems pertinent to the class and interesting. Compared to some of the other books I was looking at, this book had reviews (others that I looked at did not), and they seemed generally on the good side, with the exception of the few who thought it to be too liberal. In my opinion, I would rather read a controversial book that is thought-provoking, rather than a drier book any day, and that is why I chose this book.
Hopefully the book, ends up being everything I hoped it to be; I picked this book over a few that had a hundred or so pages less than this one...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.