I wasn't too excited about playing this game. I find it's relevant only if I have interest in the place I'm going to. Because of this, I ended up walking around and semi-listening to the audio.
I played the location specific game with a friend, and she actually found it interesting since she wasn't from Madison. It's very informative and would be nice for educational purposes, but I wouldn't play this by choice. I think it's considerate of the creators to create a game. I can definitely think of times this might come in handy, but again, I wouldn't tap this app often myself.
I did also try the other games not location specific and I found these to be the same dullness. I'll just say these aren't my type of games. They're not the traditional games I would think of when someone says "game."
All in all, this wasn't anything, personally, to be ecstatic about. I felt it was somewhat a form of the game Ingress, but less so a game, less interactive with its players. I can't say I enjoyed it, but I also can't say I didn't learn something from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.