Monday, November 24, 2014
Blog Review
While looking through my old blog posts, I noticed that I maintained a similar semi-formal voice throughout the series of posts. However, I feel as though I wrote a bit more formal than I would normally talk to my friends or family. Typing things onto a computer and having someone read it is very different than speaking out loud and having someone listen to your voice. With the online blog posts, one cannot get a good sense of my personality due to my semi-formal way of presenting information on researched topics. As I became more aware of my online presence, I wanted to present myself in an intelligent and professional manner. I always double checked my spelling and grammar and made sure my thoughts were clear and precise. While looking back, I think I have been successful doing so, and the blog was the place where I could best showcase my ideas and opinions. I tend to be more quiet in discussion. Thinking quick on my feet is not something I excel at, and I prefer to listen and learn. Therefore, for me, the blogs were the most effective way to share my "true" thoughts and opinions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.