Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Reflection

I am pretty pleased with the way I have presented myself through my blog posts. I could really sense an even voice through all of the posts, regardless of the topic. What I realized when I read these posts altogether to myself is that my opinions and original ideas really came through, especially more than it did in my papers and speeches. I think this is due to the format of the blog prompts, which were very open-ended. I think also that being able to type onto the internet and publish freely gives a sense of freedom that is less confined than a printed out paper and a timed speech are. Even if my writing style differs from the more relaxed assignments (the blogs) and the more structured and graded assignments, I am proud overall, because the ideas I write about are not backed well, but they are all sensible and are relatable to the issues presented in the class. I would say that the papers I have written have the same sense of critique and interest, just shown in a different light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.