Saturday, November 22, 2014

Blogging Reflection


I enjoyed reading through my old blog posts, especially the first post where we introduced ourselves. I thought it was funny to see what I chose to say about myself to represent me. Overall, I think my blog posts are a good representation of myself, because they are less formal than the writing assignments and speeches we give, which reflects my personality. When I give a speech, I definitely use vocabulary that I would not normally use if I was just having a conversation with someone. Although the speeches are not a good representation of me, I still enjoy writing them and I think they are my most effective types of writing. In class, when we have discussions, I like to listen to other people’s opinions and give my own opinion every once in a while, whereas each week in the blog posts I was able to post my thoughts and opinions on whatever the topic was we were discussing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.