Saturday, November 22, 2014
Blogging Reflection
Looking through my past blog posts, I think that what I have written is pretty accurate with regards to my self. There are subtle little pieces of my personality and absolutely terrible sense of humor that come through in some of these posts, but also the professionalism I portray for class work. For me personally, it is easier to do these online activities because I am very much writing-oriented where I am able to understand my own thoughts and ideas by writing them out than talking through them. At times, this makes in-person discussions hard for me because I really just do not feel the need to talk at all as I enjoy listening instead. My formal writing assignments and exams may not be as good of a representation of me, as I am a little overly professional in them, but I think that through them you can definitely see my thought process a little more and what I am interested in. Therefore, for me, the blogs were a good way to share my thoughts and opinions after I had truly solidified them and processed everything we had learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.