Friday, November 21, 2014
Blogging Reflection
It was interesting to reread my previous blog posts and how I presented my responses. I think my blog posts represent my critical thought process behind the lessons and discussions. I am not a huge fan of in-class discussions because I often have difficulties verbally expressing my ideas and opinions on the various topics, even though I come prepared to class. I need time to digest the readings and every single person's discussion contribution before I can successfully formulate a response. Thinking quick on my feet is not my strong suit, which is why I am grateful for these blog posts. I have more time to really reflect over my thoughts. My blog posts contain my strongest discussion responses because the content contains a lot of my own personal experiences and ideas. Meanwhile, my in-class participation contributions are not nearly as thought through while my essays reflect more on the scholarly sources and my interpretation of their opinions. So for the future, I commend the weekend blog posting and encourage the future LIS201 classes to continue this online activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.