1) Madison,
WI
There were 11 jobs found in the
Madison area. A majority of the jobs were classified as either seasonal or
temporary, and paid $11-$15 per hour. Some of the jobs listed are warehouse work,
plastic molding assembler, water treatment assembly, truck driver, and customer
service consultant. Candidates
interested in any of these job listings must have a solid work history and be a
team player. They must also have some hard labor experience. Personally, the
jobs listed under hard labor do not appeal to me; however, customer service
might be interesting. I worked as a receptionist for a law office and acquired
great experience working with people.
2) Oak Creek, WI
When I
searched for jobs in my hometown, I was very surprised to find only one result
was shown. The job listed was for a lab technician at an automotive company,
and pays $15/hour. Position type is debatable through a one year contract. Some
of the responsibilities include: operating, troubleshooting and repairing
coatings application equipment. Interested candidates are required to be knowledgeable
of high school science and algebra. Candidates must also have experience in a
Technical or Quality Control lab environment, or production painting setting. I
think this job is perfect for someone interested in the automotive industry.
3) Brooklyn, New York
There
were 14 jobs found in the Brooklyn area. The majority, if not all, of the jobs
listed were business related, such as: cross sales business consultant, associate
sales executive, clerical support specialist, inventory clerk, and business
analyst. Most of them are also offering permanent positions with a very
generous salary. I find these jobs most interesting out of the three cities I
searched, because I am interested in pursuing Business Marketing.
Overall,
most of the jobs I found were a mixture of seasonal, temporary, and permanent
positions. Based off of the listings, I find Brooklyn, New York the most
interesting because I am interested in pursuing a job in the marketing field.
Brooklyn provided the most opportunities, and the listed jobs seemed to provide
room for promotion in future years.
I think the fact that New York had the most office jobs is very interesting. I think what jobs are listed is a good indicator of the business in the area.
ReplyDelete