Monday, December 1, 2014
Looking at my blog posts
Going back and reading through all my old blog posts was a weird experience. It was very easy to tell which of the post I had first written in word, and which I had typed right into the blog. The ones from word had less mistakes in them. Not as much spelling mistakes, but grammar mistakes. Word catches more oft those problems than Blogger does. I also found I did a better job of transitioning and changing my language when I went to word first. I think this is because of how I ranked the assignment, not where I typed it. If I thought the assignment was a bit more formal I did it in word first, and put a bit more effort. Over all, my posts were not the best version of myself. They were not my most thought out and well written ideas, but they were not that much different to how I usually present myself. I think off of just my blog posts you would get a lazier version of me than a fuller look at the semester would show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.